Friday, May 16, 2008

Strange Man Appears Out of Mist, Paints Barn

On my way home from work a few days ago...






As I turned down our driveway...





I almost ran over my son's bicycle...






And had to veer suddenly off the road to miss it!






And that's when  I took a picture of the dashboard...







Because I was distracted by the sight of a strange man appearing out of what seems like mist, but it is not mist, it is actually just a very poor photo...








And here is another very poor photo...







But back to that strange man who was wearing shredded clothing and sporting a bad haircut.  






Who appeared to be painting my barn!






I had grown so accustomed to the "Bleeding Kansas Barn" that I was speechless!






No one seemed to mind that I was rendered speechless, especially the strange man with the shredded, stained clothing and the poor haircut.







A few days later, I took some more photos of our new red barn.












And then I took some more...






And yes sorry, just a few more...




2 comments:

jean said...

What a great barn. A screened in porch and a red barn. I think you are in my house.

Jen said...

WOW. I bet you never want to go inside. Pretty Red Barn, Blue Sky Green Grass, screened porch.

 

Blog Design by Linda from RS Designs | Custom Designs at Affordable prices