Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hex Tile Grout Guide

It sure would have helped me if I had been able to find a resource to show me the difference between grout colors for our tile flooring. The tiny slivers that display the grout color options at Home Depot are grossly inadequate. Finally after seven entire minutes of frustration, I threw up my hands, closed my eyes and pointed and chose the grout color closest to my index finger.

However, after a recent trip to the Brookville Hotel, I am at least able to offer a few pictures comparing a hex tile with black grout and a hex tile with white grout, so that maybe a few people in the world will not have to endure the seven minutes of agony that I did. I hope you appreciate this! I am just trying to make EVERYONE else's life easier than my own. That is what I do best!







Black and white one inch hex tile with black grout as seen in the Brookville Hotel.







Black and white one inch hex tile with white grout as seen in the mudroom bath at my house.



White two inch hex tile with gray grout as seen in the master bath at my house.






White two inch hex tile with no grout, but it kind of looks like black grout if you want an idea of what that would look like.



Now maybe...just maybe...I have made someone in the world's life a little easier. That is all I could ever hope for.

 

Blog Design by Linda from RS Designs | Custom Designs at Affordable prices