Sunday, March 2, 2008

Vintage Farmhouse Sink



We have a kitchen sink...in our kitchen...installed...









and you can turn it on and water comes out!









Right here in our kitchen!








And we can also wash our hands at the sink and fill up the coffee pot and wash fruits and veggies, and wash dishes, and get wet wash cloths and wipe the table and the countertops and fill up pots and pans and make spaghetti...no wait I can't make spaghetti. I don't have a stove. But I could soak spaghetti. I wonder if you soaked spaghetti long enough, would it be the same as cooking it?








And look - the world's cutest drain strainer thingy. This drain strainer thingy is so cute and so beautifully precious that it makes me feel like a movie star! I never knew a drain strainer could make you feel like a movie star, but I do.








I am going to go get a drink of water now...








from my kitchen sink.

 

Blog Design by Linda from RS Designs | Custom Designs at Affordable prices